Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ethan


The cold weather didn't keep Ethan from catching a few zzzz's!


Look at that beautiful new mommy glow! I love it!


Ethan's mommy and grandmother adoring their new little blessing between shots. This was a beautiful moment I am so glad I was able to catch.



These little feet are going big places, no doubt.


A curious little guy!


I photographed a beautiful newborn a few days ago. Little Mr. Ethan. He was so cooperative the entire time--even in the freezing cold. He is a doll and so is his family. I loved watching him and his mommy together. It reminds me what a special time it is when you're getting to know your new baby and yourself as a mom. All these newborns I've seen lately keep giving me the baby itch!! ha! I hope that I get to watch precious little Ethan grow in front my camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment