Monday, February 22, 2010

Will


This weekend was a perfect weekend for photo shoots. It was absolutely beautiful outside. Saturday morning I started out on Morris Ave. Morris Ave is probably my most favorite place to take photos. It always provides plenty of photo ops and amazing light. It never lets me down. I was taking pictures of a new little man, Will, who is celebrating is first birthday. This was my first time to meet Will and I had no idea what a treat I was in for. He is a doll! Seriously. This guy is full of personality. He made me laugh the entire time we were together. He was very intrigued by my camera so I had no problem getting plenty of shots of those beautiful eyes. A beautiful day+ a beautiful setting+a beautiful little camera ham=beautiful photos. I had a very hard time deciding which ones to blog. Enjoy!






I love this expression on his face! This is the look of a little boy wanting to get into something. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment