Monday, March 29, 2010

New Products!!

I have some new products to announce!! I'm so excited about these. I am already trying to decide which ones I'm going to order for myself of my own little man...probably one of each. :)


The Accordian Mini
includes 10 photos (4 on one side, 6 on the other)
$50
I love this!




Chromaluxe panels
available in two styles:
arched 5x7 with easel back $30
arched, hinged panel $35

Stretched canvas panels
available in several sizes:
8x10, 11x14 and 16x20 are a few of the typical sizes
prices range from $60-100 for those sizes

Spiral bound press book
size 5x7
Hard cover on front and back
minimum of 10 pages (20 photos)
photo pages mounted on smooth cover stock (thick and gorgeous paper) with UV (glossy) finish
prices start at $70 for min number of pages





Wallet Albums
Available in the four colors shown
includes 20 photos
$40

Wallet Notebooks
set of 4
spiral bound and ball chain attached
wallet photos on front and back covers with note pages in between
$20

Not pictured:
Hard Cover Photo Books
20 pages
photo on front and back cover
$75

No comments:

Post a Comment