Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Celia and Terry-Engagement-Birmingham

Celia and Terry...what an incredible couple. If ever two people were meant for each other, it was these two. And if two people were ever meant for my camera, I think it was these two. Hehehe! They are gorgeous. They are sweet. They are salt of the earth. Love them.

I always like to ask: "So, how did you meet?" They probably have the coolest story yet. I believe in God's plans and God's timing, but their story is the epitome of it. After I ask the infamous question, they proceed to tell me that they were set up on a blind date 6 years ago. They didn't feel "it" and went their separate ways. They have since lived life to the fullest, had relationships and broken hearts and somehow a little over a year ago, their paths crossed again. This time they've been inseparable. Funny how life works out huh? Now here they are...


















No comments:

Post a Comment