Friday, September 17, 2010

Paige-Birmingham, Alabama photography

Let me introduce you to Paige, or GORGEOUS!!!! Seriously. If I could get an ounce of that, I'd be a happy gal. What I love about Paige is that she doesn't realize how gorgeous she really is. She is full of life, happy and vibrant. There is nothing but positive energy beaming from this chick. Love her.

I've known Paige for a very long time. We saw each other recently and she mentioned a photo shoot with me. Of course I hopped on board that train. So many times we only have photos of ourselves at significant points in life--graduation, weddings, babies, etc. Its so easy to fall into that rut, but why not have pictures of yourself at any random time in life? I know that I want my family to be able to look back and say, oh I got my eyes from her, or my big teeth from her, etc. Ha!









No comments:

Post a Comment