Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thank you and good bye 2010

Three weeks ago I finished my last session for the entire 2010 year. It was bittersweet. I was so busy this year that the break was welcome. However, I'm missing all you sweet people! I think I was ready for the break (and so was my family!) but I dont know what to do with the free time.

What have I been doing you ask? NOTHING! I've done absolutely nothing. I have been lazy, I've been getting prepared for Christmas, and I've been loving the extra time with my family. The end. That is exactly what I intend to do for the rest of the year as well. My sessions won't crank back up until the second week in January, but I will be slow until spring and Easter pics. This is my slow time of year so you may not hear much from me over the next few weeks. I do plan to have some news to share after the first of the year...check back in a couple of weeks. ;-)

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible year that you made 2010. It was by far the best year that Lens Envy has ever had. I cease to be amazed at the incredible clients and families that God continues to place in my path. I say it all the time, but I truly have the best clients. I never feel like I'm photographing strangers. As soon as I meet my clients I feel like I've known them a lifetime. I feel like part of the family. I love you all and I look forward to seeing you next year.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Enjoy the time with your families and I will see you in 2011.

Much love!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment