Friday, January 7, 2011

Lens Envy Studio!!!

This just in: Lens Envy now has a studio! We have been working on this for a very long time. I saw the need was there and I started talking about a long time ago. The biggest dilema is WHERE!? We played with several ideas. Finally we started slowing making some of the necessary purchases and then my sweet husband surprised with me with the remaining equipment needed.

For now it is a simple set up in our home. You all have watched me grow and change over the last few years and I expect this will be no different. And that's why I love you all!

I don't want my business to become solely studio based because there is no place like the great outdoors. I love taking photos on location, but now I have another option for those who want a studio look, for babies, or for days when the weather does not permit us to take outdoor photos.

I was in the process of revising my 2011 price lists when all of this started taking place, so now even more revisions will be required. I will probably have separate studio pricing. I will get all of that info posted asap so you can start thinking about your spring photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment