Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another behind the scenes session

Once again as I'm sorting through a wedding I find several photos of myself. Thanks Lantis. Here are a few that cracked me up this time.

This is the Zanetti-Myers wedding. I will have their wedding photos up in just a few days. I can't wait to share! They are a precious couple. I know I probably say that about everyone I photograph, but its the truth. I have the best clients in the world. Ok I'll save the gushing about the Myers for their wedding photo post. Enjoy pics of me for now...



Taking a time out to stuff my face. I don't always eat at a wedding but it was a thousand degrees that day and I was about to pass out. Food required. Lantis, who is supposed to be on duty catches me in action.





Savoring a little bit of shade. It was SO HOT!! Fo' REAL!






I'm either saying "smile!" or "I love it!" Whatever face you are making in front of my camera, I'm mimicking it behind. I would also like to ask the fly lady behind me where she bought her hat and blouse. ;)






"Let me hold your train."





"I want to go right. over. there."





"Yall made me cry!" No I'm for serious. That's exactly what I was saying right here. This was just after the bride and groom saw each other for the first time and I was boo-hooing behind my camera. I heart this couple! :*)

No comments:

Post a Comment