Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hannah Kate and Addison


If this sweet baby doesn't give you baby fever, nothing will...




I love sweet babies!



Future super model. This chick just poses! I love it!







Beautiful girls





You may remember Miss Hannah Kate from a previous post last year. She just welcomed her baby sister into the world and I had the pleasure of taking their pictures last week. What beautiful girls they are!! Hannah Kate has a big personality. She is a hilarious, outgoing little girl! She's so much fun to be around. I had a great time photographing them and their mommy. Hudson went with me to play with HK and they went swimming afterward. He loved "Kannah Kaaayte"! I would be perfectly happy with either of these little cuties as a daughter-in-law! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment