Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Engagement Casting Call/Contest

Hi Peeps! I am looking for a very happy, lovely, and in love engaged couple. Why you ask? Because I would like to bestow the gift of photos upon this couple for my website and marketing use.

I will have a little contest via Facebook to decide the winning couple and here are the rules:

-Must be a couple engaged to be married.
-The couple cannot already be married.
-A photo of the couple should be emailed to me at erinmhollis@gmail.com by 12 noon on Monday July 12th 2010.
-When all photos have been submitted I will post them in an album on Lens Envy's Facebook page. At that time voting can begin.
-You can vote by simply commenting on a couple's photo with the word "VOTE".
-Only one vote per person, per day for the duration of the contest.
-To vote you must be a fan or "like" Lens Envy Photography on Facebook.
-The voting will end Friday July 16th 2010.

The happy couple who wins will receive a free engagement session by Lens Envy Photography with a CD of 10-15 edited photos and copyright release.

Let the games begin! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know a couple getting married in like 7 weeks, I'll send you a photo of them ;)

    ReplyDelete