Monday, July 12, 2010

Wyatt turns TWO!

I have been photographing Wyatt since he was just a little guy. His mom has now become a close friend of mine and Wyatt is one of Hudson's buddies. Wyatt has such a sweet and warm personality. When Wyatt is around you just can't help but smile and want to kiss those sweet little cheeks. He's a talkative, outgoing, two year old boy with killer brown eyes that will melt any heart. I have enjoyed watching Wyatt grow over the last two years. He and his sweet family of three quickly became dear to me. Happy second birthday Wyatt!!




This almost looks mischievous...



There are the killer eyes I mentioned!



...and the sweet cheeks! mwuah!



Busy boy! Haha!




He looks so big in this picture!



Lot of love




Yall are adorable. Love you guys!




Dads are fun.




Love this Rach. Sweet Mommy.




Hmmm...what can I get into? :)




Wyatt had to scope things out while he decided if he had time for pictures or not. Ha! I had to post this pic because: Rachel-OMG you are gorge! Rawr.

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Erin! Thank you, Thank you!! These are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete