Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cooper's First Birthday


Check out these eyelashes!?!


I had the honor of taking photos at Cooper's first birthday. I was delighted when Cooper's mom asked me to be there. They have the sweetest little family! I really felt like part of the family for the two hours I was there. They are such a warm and welcoming group. I caught myself in conversation with family members several times and I had to pull in the reins..."ok. Whoa Erin, they just met you and you're here to take photos!" I have a tendency to be slightly talkative, outgoing, and I forget that I just met you. :-/ Somewhere in my head I've known you for years. I apologize to Cooper's sweet family if I came in a little too hot. Its your fault for being so stinkin' sweet! Ha! They even shared a hot dog with me. They knew the way into my heart. You know you put me around food and I can't resist. Its not often I get to eat behind the lens, but I love it when I do.

Anywhoo...Cooper and his brothers are dolls. I had a blast celebrating with them and I can't wait to see them again this summer.

Who's birthday is next!? I wanna be there!! :)







The cleanest cake smashing I've ever seen!


Sweethearts!


Cooper and his grandparents


No comments:

Post a Comment