Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Alicia



I had a second session with Alicia today. We did some super hot naked belly pics and then went out on a picture adventure. I am only posting one not-so-revealing belly shot, but trust me there were lots of great ones. We did some sultry shots in white on a white bed, and several awesome black and whites. I loved our session! Alicia was so willing to go with the flow. I love it when people flow with my somewhat crazy ideas to get a good shot.


We literally pulled over on the side of the road to get this. I have eyed this old house for a long time and wanted to figure out a way to use it. The gravel drive framed in tall grass was perfect today. For some reason this seemed right--a rustic old house behind a beautiful young lady full of new life.


I am in love with the tall grass these days.


Check out those amazing blue eyes!


Is she not glowing?


Oh those eyes! Beautiful!


Thank you Alicia! I had fun today!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I had a great time! They all turned out wonderful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete