Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fortune Cookie

The other night my hubby and I went to one of our favorite Japanese restaurants and were given the typical fortune cookie after our meal. I rarely accept or eat the fortune cookie, but just look over my Lantis' shoulder as he dives into his. If I do take the cookie I'll read the line and then toss it onto my plate of mostly eaten food without another thought. This night I was in the mood for it. I cracked my cookie and this is what I read: "Use your abilities at this time to stay focused on your goal. You will succed."

Was that little Asian guy reading my mind when he handed that cookie to me? I have never been as focused and goal driven in my life as I am right this minute. There are days that are frustrating and people can be absolutely heartbreaking, but the bottom line is: I'm focused on my goal. I will succed.

I know, I know, it's just a simple piece of paper baked into a cookie that thousands of people across America receive daily with the purchase of an egg roll. Its meaningless. However, this one was incredibly coincidental. A perfect little reminder that I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment