Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hunter...and mom and dad too!

I got to see sweet Hunter again! This time his mom and dad joined in for family photos. They are going to welcome their second little man into the world this summer. I know they are thrilled. I look forward to meeting him. If he's as outgoing and gorgeous as his big brother, this mom and dad are going to have their hands full. I think they are a beautiful family full of love and I think you'll agree after seeing their photos.

At one point Hunter sat down on the stairs and we had a little conversation, he and I. We talked about trains and planes mostly. He showed so many different expressions during this little exchange. It was hilarious! I could have sat right there all day snapping photos. I've said it before and I'll say it again: It's the unplanned moments that are always the best.















No comments:

Post a Comment