Monday, May 17, 2010

Amanda Bridal

I can finally share Amanda's bridal portraits! I was thrilled when she and Ben asked me to photograph their wedding. We took her bridal portraits in April so I've had to keep them secret until today! Their wedding was this past Saturday. It was a beautiful day and a sweet ceremony. I can't wait to share the wedding pics! They are gorgeous. Amanda and Ben are the cutest couple and I'm so honored to have shared this great day in their lives with them.

Amanda, her mom and I had some fun and laughs during her bridal shoot. We got booted out of one garden, but quickly found another that would accept us. She and I were asked if we were twins...more than once. And no, to answer your question she is not my long lost sister, but I'm honored that you think so. ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment