Monday, May 10, 2010

We're here!

Wow! I've really neglected my blogs lately. I feel so out of touch. I do enjoy updating everyone on what's happening in my little world. We have been busy in the Hollis house just living life. I took a couple of weeks/weekends off to hang out with my family. It was a much needed little vaca after the Easter/spring photo rush, but BOY OH BOY did I miss being behind my camera!!!!! I'm back in action this week so I'll have several new posts in the next few days with some of the fun families I've photographed.

We've done nothing extremely productive in the last two weeks. I've been very busy at my full time job, planning some events, doing end of the school year things with my son, attended some fun events, and spent lots of time playing outside, and just doing what Hudson wanted in general. Here are a few snapshots of us over the last couple of weeks.




Some fun time in the yard with my boys.


Grilling some fish and chicken for my Dad's birthday.


Spending some time in the sun at the lake


Tried some new Q! YUM!


My sweet baby boy at the Zoo.


He was a little scared of this old truck and the bumble bees surrounding it.


We went to see the Blue Angels


Me, Hudson, and one of my best friends Alesha at the Blue Angel show.


Hudson showing us his heli-heli (helicopter) during the helicopter show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment