Monday, May 24, 2010

Calhoun-Skelton wedding

Click here to view these pictures larger




I had the great pleasure of being a part of Ben and Amanda's wedding day.

I love these two! They are a precious couple. Ben is hilarious and Amanda is a doll. I was so excited when Amanda contacted me to tell me that they wanted me to photograph their wedding day. She also sent me a couple of super cute pics of her and Ben. Who does that? Amanda does and I love her for it!

The wedding day went off so well which I'm sure is due to Amanda's organization skills, Ben's easy going personality and their sweet families who worked so hard. Everything was beautiful. I loved the facility. It was modern with a little rustic touch. It was perfect. The decorations were gorgeous and Amanda chose beautiful colors for the day.

I could go on, but I know you just want to see the pics and for me to hush. :) So enjoy the pics of this sweet couple. Thank you again, Skelton's, for letting us be a part of your day. Lantis and I enjoyed every minute. Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment